When you place an order with Magical Hydrangea, you obviously want your information to remain private. And rightly so, if you ask us! So we do everything possible to process and safeguard this information with care.
Identity and contact details
T 0031-172 - 21 70 90
What information do I leave behind?
When you place an order, this constitutes a contract. We thereby ask you for the following information:
- your name;
- (invoicing) address;
- telephone number;
- e-mail address;
- and your payment details.
We use this information for processing the order that you have placed, providing service, warranty and other purposes specified in the statement, such as receiving newsletters, magazines, mailshots and/or creating a Magical account.
Under which principles and for which purposes is this personal data collected?
Execution of our contract:
- for ordering
- for delivery
- for returns
- in order to be able to call/e-mail/write to you if required for the execution of the contract
- for contact with our customer service
Your permission is required:
- to create/register a Magical account
- to provide you with information in my Magical account
- to send our newsletters, mailshots and other advertising by e-mail, social media or post
- when you visit magicalhydrangea.com
- so that we can remember your preferences and provide you with appropriate advice using your IP address
- in order to be able to improve our service provision
- to inform you about changes to legislation and services.
- if Magical is legally required to do so, e.g. if we suspect fraud;
- in connection with statutory retention obligations.
We will not retain your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary in order to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. Insofar as there is an administrative and/or statutory retention obligation, we will retain your data for that period.
You can always ask
If you send Magical Hydrangea an e-mail or other message, this will be stored in our e-mail archive and retained in accordance with the statutory retention obligation. Sometimes we ask you for personal information that is relevant to the situation in question. This makes it possible to answer your question and carry out any additional processes.
Alongside the information shown on our website, we can inform you as a customer about new items/collections, offers, promotions or other information through three channels. These three channels are: by e-mail, via social media or by post.
Want to find out more?
For customers who want to be the first to know about new items, offers, promotions and/or other information, we offer a newsletter. Each newsletter includes a link with which you can unsubscribe yourself. You will not receive any newsletters from Magical Hydrangea without your permission.
Magical Hydrangea will not sell your data to third parties. We will only share your data if this is required for:
- the execution of our contract with you as the customer;
- to improve your shopping experience;
- to send a newsletter (only if you are subscribed to our newsletter);
- or to comply with a statutory obligation.
E.g. with courier services, payment partners or IT service providers. We have strict agreements with them to ensure that privacy rules are safeguarded there too. If we share personal data with third parties, this will always be preceded by a processor agreement. We thereby take account of an appropriate level of security with which the confidentiality of your data is safeguarded.
Accessing, modifying, deleting
If you have any questions or doubts relating to your personal data, you always have the right to ask us what personal data about you is stored in our databases and for what purpose. If you believe that this personal data is not correct or complete (any more), you can ask us to supplement, improve or delete your personal data. To do this, you can call us (0172 - 21 70 90) or e-mail us (email@example.com).
Insofar as we have collected your data on the basis of the permission that you have granted, you have the right to withdraw the permission that you have granted. This does not nullify the legitimacy of the processing on the base of your permission prior to the moment of withdrawal.
Security is of primary importance
Magical Hydrangea takes the protection of your data seriously, and takes appropriate (security) measures, both organisational and technical, to prevent misuse, loss, unwanted publication and unauthorised amendment of and/or unauthorised access to your personal data. If you feel that your data is not properly protected or that there are indications of misuse, please contact us. We will obviously be happy to help, but you also have the right at all times to submit a complaint to the regulating authority (Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens)).
This privacy statement does not apply to other websites which are linked to magicalhydrangea.com using backlinks. We cannot guarantee that other parties will handle your personal data in a reliable way. Magicalhydrangea.com may also contain links to other websites and/or services. Magical Hydrangea is not responsible for the content of these websites or for privacy protection on these websites. We therefore recommend that you always read the privacy statement for the website concerned.
Amendment of the privacy statement
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is sent alongside website pages and is stored on the hard disk of your computer by your browser. The cookie allows your browser to then be recognised when you visit a website in future. More information about privacy when visiting magicalhydrangea.com can be found here.
The information collected by Magical Hydrangea and/or third parties, e.g. using cookies, can be used for the following purposes
- For functional purposes: to make it easier to navigate and log in on Magical Hydrangea’s websites or to save your settings and/or preferences when using Magical Hydrangea’s websites.
- For analytical purposes: to analyse the use of Magical Hydrangea’s websites.
- For marketing purposes: to ensure that we can make your experience on the Magical Hydrangea website even better in future. By collecting data about how our visitors experience the website using Google Analytics we can make improvements and make the website even more user-friendly.
You can only delete cookies yourself, because they are saved on your computer. Information about modifying the settings on your browser can be found under ‘Help’ in the toolbar of the most commonly used browsers.